Here At Last
HERE AT LAST
It sounded different,
With the inflection of the learned,
And the smoothness of velvet,
Her voice was altogether lovely
With the inflection of the learned,
And the smoothness of velvet,
Her voice was altogether lovely
A few words we exchanged,
Only via the phone,
Yet I struggled to hide my admiration,
For without doubt was I in awe of her
Only via the phone,
Yet I struggled to hide my admiration,
For without doubt was I in awe of her
So set I out for,
On this journey I began,
To behold the form that spoke so softly,
And find the one that had become so dear
On this journey I began,
To behold the form that spoke so softly,
And find the one that had become so dear
Oh, there she stood,
Innocence and Beauty in warm embrace,
With a complexion that lit me up,
And a smile that made me smile
Innocence and Beauty in warm embrace,
With a complexion that lit me up,
And a smile that made me smile
"Good Afternoon", she greeted,
"My name is Nancy", she added,
But lost was I in awe,
At the wonder that stood before me
"My name is Nancy", she added,
But lost was I in awe,
At the wonder that stood before me
A bundle of virtue is she,
Integrity is who she is,
Now let the faithful men come,
And seek the hand of this one so rare
Integrity is who she is,
Now let the faithful men come,
And seek the hand of this one so rare
May Jesus so good be praised,
For I know now,
That the beautiful ones are indeed born,
And the woman of virtue,
is Here at Last
For I know now,
That the beautiful ones are indeed born,
And the woman of virtue,
is Here at Last
Comments
Post a Comment