My Family


The alarm rings loud
The chicken crows proud
The Sun announces the dawn
Alas, a new day has come

Nonetheless my heart is weary
Weighed down by thoughts so eerie
How long shall this be
And troubles flood me as doth a sea

Sadness saturates my thoughts
As I chew some at some nuts
For there are yet battles unfought
And oceans that must be crossed

Suddenly, The Father sends me ANGELS
To my rescue comes HIS girls
‘Hi, Dr Emeka’, quips TinTin
‘My, you look so beaten’
   
Biola adds, ‘Please  Bishop, smile’
And now, I look better by a mile!
‘Lady T’ encourages my soul
And gives me hope on a roll

This is a tribute so fitting
For them is this poem written
I will rise to pray for them early
For indeed, they are My Family



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE YOU

Her Swag

OMALICHA