Till My Change Comes
Birds are chirping, leaves are rustling
Skies above are lit aglow
My heart yet is burdened
This weight is too heavy
In directions aplenty I turned
I have gone far a-searching
Give me balm to ease my pain
Somebody, please soothe me again
On my knees I have wrestled
My eyes awash with tears
I sought Him night and day
Alas help seemed far away
Their voices rang and they screamed
'Curse God and then perish"
But how shall I forsake Him
He who performs all for me
On my watch I will stand
My heart will yet abide
I must wait for Him
Wait till my change comes
Skies above are lit aglow
My heart yet is burdened
This weight is too heavy
In directions aplenty I turned
I have gone far a-searching
Give me balm to ease my pain
Somebody, please soothe me again
On my knees I have wrestled
My eyes awash with tears
I sought Him night and day
Alas help seemed far away
Their voices rang and they screamed
'Curse God and then perish"
But how shall I forsake Him
He who performs all for me
On my watch I will stand
My heart will yet abide
I must wait for Him
Wait till my change comes
Comments
Post a Comment